Steve Richie, MEd
6-12 Teacher (6 years)
Dean of Students (2 years)
PreK – 12 School Administrator (11 years)
One nice fella.
BS in Secondary Education; Art and Math
Master’s Degree in Education Administration
Grand Canyon University
- 6-12 teacher – 6 years
- Dean of Students – 2 years
- Interim Principal – 1 year
- Assistant Principal – 7 years
- Section 504 Coordinator
- Implementing Positive Behavior Intervention & Supports (PBIS) character education system
- Provided Professional Development Training: New Employee Orientation, Professionalism, Policies, Standardized Testing, Achievement Data Analysis, and ADHD
- Supervise and evaluate instruction (including Special Ed)
- Supervised 45 staff including new hires: introduced measurable performance goals and improved instructional effectiveness in classroom delivery and use of data.
- Designed, Facilitated & Delivered Parent Workshops in order that parents could be empowered to partner alongside school to better prepare students for achievement tests. Students test scores resulted in an average of 6% gain in reading writing, mathematics, and science.